Kinship Partners is a nonprofit youth mentoring organization providing positive role models to youth in Crow Wing County, southern Cass County and the Staples/Motley area since 1986. Kinship Partners is a member of the Kinship Affiliate Network.
Recognitions and awards include:
- Outstanding Kinship Program, 1987
- Blandin Foundation Leadership Program, 1990
- Initiative Foundation Nonprofit of the Year 2003
- Minnesota Mentor Angel Award 2004
- Robert J. Dayton Quality Mentoring Award (Leadership) from the Mentoring Partnership of Minnesota 2013
- “Expert Partner” by The Mentoring Partnership of Minnesota’s (MPM) 2014, as a mentoring program that has demonstrated their commitment to quality program practices by following 100% of the best practices outlined in the Quality Mentoring Assessment Path (QMAP®).
Transforming Our Community
Through the Power of Mentoring