Thank you for your interest in employment at Kinship Partners! We are currently seeking:
WE NEED JOB DESCRIPTIONS HERE – this is just an example
A full-time Program Specialist at our Human Services location. Click here for a full Position Description.
We are looking for someone who is…
- Steadfast in supporting our mission of building bridges of support to help families thrive in the Lakes Area.
- Innovative and in pursuit of ways to serve clients in a creative, collaborative manner.
- Kind and compassionate; an advocate for clients.
- Flexible and able to adapt to the changing needs of our organization and our community.
- Investigative and a proactive problem-solver.
- Passionate about joining the Bridges of Hope team and interested in cultivating a culture of fun, positivity, and professionalism.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Human Services related field, or two to three years of relevant experience required; a combination is strongly preferred.
- Wage: DOQ. Typical starting range is $14.33 – $15.15/hr.
To apply, send cover letter and resume to Kassie Heisserer, Executive Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than noon on Monday, February 6, 2017.
Part-time Retail Team Members at both Common Goods locations. Weekend shifts available, as well as weekday shifts.
Crosslake: call Andrea at 218-692-7682 for current openings.
Baxter: call Danell at 218-824-0923 for current openings.