Not ready to become a mentor, but still want to help us make a difference?
We have short-term opportunities where you could give your time as a volunteer…
- Be part of a Planning Committee for our fundraisers
- Volunteer with day-of events such as Taste of the Lakes, Purses for Partners, Taste of Cuyuna Lakes, Railroad Days Dash, The Chocolate Walk or Coats for Kids
- Host an activity for Kinship Kids and their mentors
- Join an Activity Planning Group
- Assist with crafts and games once or twice a month during the school year at one of our Lunch Buddies Locations
Tell us if you have a specific area you’d like to help out in, we’ll add you to the list of volunteers who would like to be notified when short-term, volunteer opportunities are available.